Easy Steak Sandwich
Prep Time 15 MINS
1 piece MEB Turkish Pide cut in half
4 pieces minute steak
1 cup rocket washed
1 red onion sliced thin
1 large tomato sliced
4 slices swiss cheese
Salt and pepper to season
1 teaspoon olive oil
- Lightly season the pieces of steak with salt and pepper.
- Heat up a medium fry pan and add the olive oil. Slowly place the steak and cook until brown. Flip and cook on the other side. Remove from the pan into a plate.
- Prepare your rolls by slicing through the centre, and adding a thin layer of mayonnaise onto the base.
- Start layering the sandwich by adding the steak, a piece of cheese, another steak, rocket, onion and tomato.
- Drizzle the roll with tomato sauce the place the lid of the roll on top to close the sandwich.
- Serve immediately with salad or fries.