2 pieces MEB White Khobz
1 block halloumi cheese (slided into 1cm blocks)
1 large carrot (shredded in ribbons)
1/4 red cabbage (shredded)
1/4 cup flat leaf parsley
2 tsp olive oil
lemon wedge to serve
FOR THE PICKLE
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup white vinegar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
- In a small pot, combine the water, vinegar, salt and sugar. Stir on a medium heat until disolved and boiling.
- In a large bowl, place the shredded veggies then pour over the hot liquid. Set aside to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- To grill the halloumi, heat the olive oil in a small pan and spred the cheese around. Cook on each side for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- To assemble the wrap, place the Khobz grill mark side up. Strain the pickled veggies and begin to layer by additing the cabbage, carrot and halloumi. Garnish with parsley and drizzle a generous amount of lemon.
- To wrap, make a small fold at the base of the wrap then roll to hold in the ingredients. Enjoy!