Simple Breakfast Pots
Prep Time 30 MINS
2 pieces MEB Pita Pockets
4 medium eggs
1/2 red capsicum diced
1/4 cup spring onion chopped
1/2 cup diced bacon
2 tsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan, heat up olive oil then add the bacon.
- Once browned, add in the spring onion and capsicum and cook until soft.
- Place 1 piece of the Pita in each ramekin and push down to create a well.
- In a bowl, lightly whisk the 4 eggs then add the bacon mix and combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the contents equally in each ramekin and bake for 30 minutes @ 180°.
- Remove from the oven and serve.